Monday, October 4, 2010

Engagement Parties

Believe it or not, I did not have an engagement party! I covered pretty much every other base than that one. Although that one is not the responsibility of the bride. I still have to give my mother and bridesmaids their due credit, as they asked me for a list of people I would like to have for my guest list and time just kept moving, and it never happened!

Even though I didn't have a party, you should! This is a time to celebrate! MILK IT! The attention is on you, and you deserve to have party after party!

Traditionally the brides parents should throw the party, but we all know that when it comes to weddings these days, tradition gets thrown out of the window! A close friend, relative, or whoever offers can throw the party.

An engagement party is a great way to introduce the bride's family and friends to the groom's family and friends, and vise vera. Also, it is a great way to take a moment and share wishes and blessings with the future Mr. and Mrs.

CUTE IDEA: Have each guest write down their wishes and blessings for the couple on a notecard. It makes for a great scrap-booking item!



You are excited about being engaged! So, share that excitement with the people you care most about!






Click on the earth to check out a cool site.


No comments:

Post a Comment