Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography was by far the biggest splurge for me. You don't want to cheap out on the one thing that you have left after the wedding! Wedding photography prices have a huge range. From my experience, and mind you, this is only my opinion, there is no statistical data to back this up, but I believe that wedding photography prices average about $2,500.00. I personally paid $3,000.00. 


When you are looking for the perfect photographer for your big day, take your time, and look through as many portfolios as you can. I recommend selecting a wedding photographer after you pick your wedding date, so that you can include a professional picture with your save the date. 


Now, before I sign off, I need to leave you with one HUGE wedding photography tip!


MAKE SURE THAT WHEN YOU SIGN YOUR WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY CONTRACT, YOU HAVE THE RIGHTS TO THE PICTURES!!!! 


I have friends that have been screwed. When the wedding is all said and done, and you are want to print your pictures, you will have to pay PER PICTURE!!!! Do not make this mistake. Negotiate it from the beginning in your wedding photography package. 

No comments:

Post a Comment