Saturday, October 2, 2010

Why the title groundhog day?

You may be wondering why the title of this blog is comparing a wedding day to groundhog day. It is simple! If I could have one wish, it would be that I could put my big day on repeat, like the movie Groundhog Day, directed by Harold Ramis, and starring Bill murray and Andie MacDowell. For those of you who have not seen the film, it is about a man who wakes up every day to re-live February 2nd.

My wedding day was, by far, the best day of my life, and I would not change a thing; well maybe a few things, but if it the day was like groundhog day in the movie, I could fix the small things that did not go as planned.

With that said, the reason why I am making this blog is so that I can continue to indulge in wedding related stuff. I also want to share information that worked well for me, and help other brides with their planning.

I want to post things about cakes, photographers, DJs, Venues, etc. I want to give brides all of the do's and don'ts when it comes to wedding planning. I want to help brides to benefit from the things that I did right, and learn from the things that went not so right. : )

So, here is to my blog! Please support my blog, and read more. I promise there will be MANY useful tips, tricks, and secrets that will make wedding planning SO much easier!

I hope that I can re-live a little bit of my wedding through this, while helping other brides find their way through the madness of wedding planing.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still blog?! I'm finding your tips and thoughts very helpful in 2019! We just got engaged so thankyou for helping meaccept this crazed feeling is a normal reaction and everything will fall into place!

    ReplyDelete